Friday, March 6, 2009

"HOT" Blogs

Friday, March 6, 2009

Everybody use blogs everyday to communicate about different topics. I like to use appealing color schemes and speaking in a language that is appropriate to the audience. I enjoyed reading Sobia’s entries because it was like we were having a conversation with one another. My teacher should be looking for when grading our blogs is a conversation like dialogue. We have to be able to relate to the audience and the best way is to use dialogue type writing. It is also important that they keep the audience in mind and use appropriate language to convey their message. Also, the teacher wants us to have pictures that are related to the blogs. I think she should rate the pictures based on the creativity and relevance to the blog entry. Also, we should be graded on using media other than pictures such as videos, screenshots or quotes. It would be awesome if someone created a sound bite and uploaded to their blog. Of course, the sound would have to be relevant to the topic. The teacher should also look for our use of examples. Maybe we could relate our blog entries to an example or experiment that we done before. It would help us with finding research and how to find a relationship between my information and someone else’s. We should find links to websites that relate to our topic or blog entry. The links could better clarify the point or the points we are trying to come across. I enjoy writing blogs not only for this class but for my personal use. It would help if we had guidance for the blog entries for this class. I hope my teacher receive inspiration from my and my classmates blog for our rubric for the blogs for this class.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you talked about how our blogs should be somewhat of a conversation. I also think that they should be professional, yet have a personal touch to them.

    ReplyDelete